#903 Onlot Sewage Systems Operations and Maintenance Inspections
To Register: Click HERE or call PSATS at (717) 763-0930.
Onlot Sewage Systems Operations and Maintenance Inspections
During this 1.5 hour webinar, attendees will review the operation and maintenance (O&M) inspections of an onlot sewage system. The webinar will explain when O&M inspections are required, review etiquette while on an inspection, cover the basics of collecting labs samples, describe the minimum equipment needed to conduct an inspection, review safety and liability issues, and review the O&M inspections for the following system components: tanks, filter and filter tanks, distribution, and absorption areas.
By attending the webinar, you will be able to:
Explain why an SEO would perform an operation and maintenance (O&M) inspection.
- Explain when O&M inspections are required.
- Discuss etiquette
- Explain the basics of lab samples
- Describe the minimum equipment needed to complete an O&M inspection.
- Review safety and liability issues
Review O&M inspections for the following:
- Filter and Filter Tanks
- Absorption Areas
SEO Credit Hours:
To receive continuing education credits or engineer professional development hours for the webinar, the participant must successfully complete the test. To successfully complete the test, the participant must score at least 70 percent on the test within 10 days of receiving the link to the test.
Who Should Attend:
Township employees or independent contractors who are interested in sewage managment inspections. (Sewage Enforcement Officers, Planners, Public Works)
Registration Fee (must be paid in advance of Webinar date):
- PSATS Member* – $30 - This rate does not include SEO Credits.
- PSATS Non-Member – $40 - This rate does not include SEO Credits.
- PSATS Member* – $50 (For SEO Credits)
- PSATS Non-Member – $60 (For SEO Credits)
* To qualify as a PSATS member, the registrant must have paid current annual membership dues to PSATS or its affiliates (solicitors, engineers, planners, and emergency management associations) or be an associate member.
Go to the PSATS website to learn more about the affiliate associations.
To view these webinars, you must have a high-speed Internet connection and a computer with speakers.
Upon receipt of payment, a link, including a password to log in, will be emailed to you within five business days. This information will allow you to access the webinar you selected.
The link for the webinar and the test will be valid for ten (10) business days from the time you receive your password. After that, you will no longer be able to view the webinar.