#904 Onlot Management: An Opportunity to Engage & Educate Webinar
To Register: Click HERE or call PSATS at (717) 763-0930.
Onlot Management: An Opportunity to Engage & Educate
During this 1.5 hour webinar, attendees will be introduced to the process of implementing an onlot sewage management program for a municipality. With the high cost of installing new public sewer systems in rural communities, municipalities benefit from investing in the implementation of an onlot sewage management program to maintain their current systems and prevent or minimize issues that will require the municipality to install public sewers.
- Organize records
- Develop and implement an inspection ordinance
- Educate the public
- Write a letter to a property owner
- Explain an inspection
- Educate an individual on the benefits of an onlot management program
SEO Credit Hours:
To receive continuing education credits or engineer professional development hours for the webinar, the participant must successfully complete the test. To successfully complete the test, the participant must score at least 70 percent on the test within 10 days of receiving the link to the test.
Who Should Attend:
Township employees or independent contractors who are interested in sewage managment. (Sewage Enforcement Officers, Planners, Public Works)
Wednesday, June 4 2014
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
Registration Fee (must be paid in advance of Webinar date):
- PSATS Member* – $30 - This rate does not include SEO Credits.
- PSATS Non-Member – $40 - This rate does not include SEO Credits.
- PSATS Member* – $50 (For SEO Credits)
- PSATS Non-Member – $60 (For SEO Credits)
* To qualify as a PSATS member, the registrant must have paid current annual membership dues to PSATS or its affiliates (solicitors, engineers, planners, and emergency management associations) or be an associate member.
Go to the PSATS website to learn more about the affiliate associations.
- Webinar Instructions
To view this webinar, you must have a high-speed Internet connection, a computer with speakers and access to a telephone. Depending on your bandwidth, you may experience sound quality issues. If this is the case, you will need to access the audio portion of the webinar through your phone using a long distance telephone call, the charges for which you will be responsible.
Log-in information will be emailed to all PAID registrants one day prior to the webinar. Please note that those who have registered more than two days before the day of the webinar and have NOT PAID will not receive a log-in code for the webinar.
- Cancellation/No-Show Policy