CLE Credit Opportunity!
Join the Pennsylvania State Association of Township Solicitors
and Serve Your Township Better!
- Download a brochure and membership form and start reaping the benefits today!
- Questions? Call PSATS at (717) 763-0930.
As a township solicitor, wouldn’t you like to:
- Stay on top of municipal legal issues?
- Have greater access to potential municipal clients?
- Network with your peers?
- Attend training sessions designed specifically for you?
Membership in the Pennsylvania State Association of Township Solicitors is your ticket to these benefits and more, including:
- Subscriptions to:
– The Township Solicitor, the official bi-monthly newsletter of the Township Solicitors Association
– The Pennsylvania Township News, PSATS’ award-winning monthly magazine
– The PSATS News Bulletin, a monthly newsletter that will keep you up to date on legislation and other breaking news affecting townships
- Lower member rate to attend all PSATS training courses, including semi-annual seminars addressing current issues and topics of special interest to township solicitors
- Copies of all new laws affecting townships
- Sample ordinances and resolutions
- Online access to the Members Only content on the PSATS website
- Consultation with PSATS’ staff and legal counsel
- A $100 discount on advertising in the Pa. Township News Professional Directory
Annual dues for the Township Solicitors Association are $250 per person.